|EMPOWER Coaching Training Camp
Given By: Dotsie Cowden
February 4,5 & 6 2005
Irvine, CaliforniaCome join Dotsie Cowden and other cycling experts for a weekend of cycling and fun in the SUNSHINE! Come to sunny southern California in February (when it’s still real yucky weather for most of you!) and have the time of your life at this ALL INCLUSIVE training camp. You won’t have to worry ’bout a thing! Just show up with your tri-cycle, and I take care of the rest. (well, maybe bring some clothes too).
- 3 Epic training rides on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (some flat and some climbing, so that everyone is happy!!) Views of the pacific ocean, beautiful strawberry fields, and a few coffee stops, of course!
- ALL of your meals, including some special California cuisine!
- Lodging accommodations at my house, with plenty of room and 3 bathrooms!
- A personalized, private bike fit with one of the most skilled bike fitters in the country.
- A fabulous massage for those achy legs on Saturday.
- 2 clinics – One on sprinting and technical skills with the 2003 Men’s National Elite Criterium Champion, and 2-time National Track Champion (Mark Scott) and one on team tactics with MOI!
- A custom 2005 Empower Training Camp booklet for you to take home. It will include: a meal planning guide for Sports Nutrition for racing and training, and sample menus, sports psychology information with a goal setting guide and personal mission statement section, as well as time-trial warm-up ideas.
- A one-on-one session with Dotsie, to set goals and lay out your 2005 racing calendar.
- An on call mechanic to deal with any bike issues that arise, should you need assistance. (I would not want your pretty little hands to get dirty, now would I?)
- Swimming pool and Jacuzzi access for chillin’ ( so bring your bathing suit!!)
- Transportation to and from the airport.
- Tons of fun, laughs, story telling, and positive LUV to send you off into the 2005 season with confidence, excitement and fire!
Please RSVP by January 1st to Dotsie Cowden at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payments are due by January 15th, at the latest!
Cost is $650 per person ALL INCLUSIVE!! You just have to get yourself here by 1pm on Friday, (you are welcome to arrive earlier) and please stay til Sunday night around 7pm. You are more than welcome to stay Sunday night if your schedule allows, and fly out Monday morning. For those who will be flying, the airport here is Orange County/John Wayne airport.